June 1, 2018TRANSPORTATION
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is the busiest passenger airport in the United States (using these statistics) with over 77,939,536 arrivals, departures, and transfers. It is located approximately 10 miles from downtown Atlanta.
Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
http://www.itsmarta.com/ Fares: Single Fare (age 6 years and older),$1.75 Weekly TransCard,$13.00 Monthly TransCard,$ 52.50 Weekend Passes,$9.00. It's only 20 minutes from the airport to Downtown, 25 minutes to Midtown, and 30 minutes to Buckhead.
MARTA Bus : provides bus service to over 125 routes and shuttle service to several attractions.
MARTA Train : provides rail services on two lines. The South-North line runs from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to AtlantaÕs downtown, Midtown, Buckhead, Doraville and Dunwoody. The East-West line runs from Indian Creek to Hamilton Holmes. ÊÊ
AMTRAK: The AMTRAK station is located at 1688 Peachtree Street, NW
- Atlanta, Georgia Tech, United States
- Atlanta, Downtown, United States
- Atlanta, Metro Northeast, United States
- Atlanta, Metro Northwest, United States
- Atlanta, Metro Southeast, United States
- Atlanta Metropolitan Area Highways, United States
- Atlanta, Buckhead (south),United States
- Atlanta, Buckhead, United States
- Georgia, United States