Los Angeles, CA
June 1, 2018
Los Angeles International Airport is minutes to the beaches and 36 minutes to Downtown.
Airport Shuttle service: curbside pick-up at all area airports -- continuous service to/from John Wayne, Los Angeles International, and Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airports.
Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport is served by Amtrak trains to Los Angeles: 800 USA RAIL
Schedules, routes, cost of Metro services: 800-266-6883
DASH: shuttle buses provide inexpensive public transportation in several communities, including Downtown LA, Hollywood, the Westside, Venice and the Valleys: 213 or 310 or 818.808.2273.
Freeways are the major transportation network: A few tips: Freeways going east and west have even numbers, north-south roads odd numbers. Most freeways have a name, as well as a number. Ask for both when receiving directions.
Directions, call the Visitor Information Center: 213 689-8822.
Miles from Downtown LA.. to: Anaheim (Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm): 26, Beverly Hills: 10, Big Bear Lake: 100, Burbank Airport: 13, Hollywood: 6, Pasadena: 9, San Diego: 20, Universal City (Universal Studios): 9
- Southern California, United States
- Beverly Hills, United States
- Los Angeles, East, United States
- Southern CA Coast, United States
- LAX, Long Beach, United States
- Los Angeles Downtown, United States
- Los Angeles Metro, United States
- Long Beach, CA, United States
- Santa Monica, United States
- Los Angeles, West, United States
- Orange County, Anaheim & Long Beach, United States
- Orange County, North & Long Beach, United States
- xxxx, United States
- Los Angeles, Long Beach Hospitals, United States